Business Credit Class Private Label
This variant is currently sold out
This is a Private Label course which will give you rights to be able to resell this course. With this course you can charge whatever you would like to resell this product. You will be granted permission to sell this course, you can add or take away what you would like. But all rights will be maintained by Chanel Melton.
Click this link to view all the info included in the curriculum https://rosegoldacademy.teachable.com/p/how-to-build-business-credit
Online Training course: Building Businesses Credits
This online course will teach you everything you need to know about building business credit. You will have step by step instruction on how to establish your business, set up your business structure, which companies to apply to for business credit, which companies actually report and the secret steps to growing your business credit and getting 5-10 x's the credit limit you'd get with your personal credit.
Benefits of Business Credit
Easier to obtain than lines of credit, these cards can help the small business owner conserve cash while still buying the equipment and supplies needed to keep the business moving forward. Business credit can be established outside of your personal credit. With business credit you can get higher credit limits.
Although business credit cards typically carry an annual fee, it is usually rather nominal. A number of advantages are evident in such business credit cards, including:
- Higher credit limits. Such cards typically carry credit limits of $50,000 or more, making it much easier to make major business purchases that you would not be able to make using your personal credit card or cash.
- Credit rating boost. Having business credit cards, not misusing them, and making timely payments can help boost your business credit rating quickly. Make sure to do business with suppliers who report your transactions to the credit bureaus.
- Separate business credit. A business credit card stands on its own, meaning your personal credit rating is not reflected in your transactions. In addition, by having a separate credit card for a small business, you no longer have to sort out business and personal transactions when it is time to pay taxes.
- Control on employee spending. A business credit card makes it easier to set limits on spending by employees.
- Business perks. The rewards offered on business credit cards are typically business related and may include discounts on business travel and on shopping at business supply outlets.
Business Name, entity, address, phone number
Setting up your website and number
Business bank accounts
Dun & Bradstreet
Similar training courses charge $2500+ for the same training course.
You are given 90 days access to this course. Please stay proactive and complete all tasks you will NOT be granted access after the 90 days. The steps take 60 days to complete all tasks and about a week to two weeks to go over all info requested.
Due to the nature of this being an online course ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
You'll gain access to the class 4.3.2020